Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fourth of July 2010

We spent the fourth at the lake this year.  Although the first few days were beautiful, the actual fourth was cloudy.  We had a good time regardless.  I was lucky to have Fay there to run with.  Dave actually ran with us one day and kept us going.  We ran around the small part of east lake and then back to the cottage.  It was hot but I was glad they were there to get me out and about.  Henry LOVED the lake.  He wasn't so much a fan of the dock at first but once he got used to it, he was happy to fish, be in the boat, and watch fireworks.  We did take him to the beach as well and he would walk in up to his shoulders.  He will be a little fish.  Ryan's cousin, Emma was a big help and took him in and out of the water.  I did not feel awesome that weekend, and actually hadn't been for a while but more of that to come.  I didn't get in the water so much as just stand on the shore and get some sun.  It was fun to be up at the lake and relax.  Being away from work is something both Ryan and I needed.  It was a fun weekend with family, minus and Aaron and Ashly who we missed!


No comments: