This morning we ran errands around town and headed to buffalo wild wings for lunch. I still don't see why people are all crazy about that restaurant. It just isn't that good in my mind but everybody has different taste I guess.
When we were on our way to LOWES to buy a push broom, I called my parents. I first tried my mother. The woman doesn't turn her damn ringer on and then gets her panties in a bunch when I don't call. Well whats the point if you can't hear your ringer to answer anyway? So, I called my dad and put it on speaker for Henry to hear. When I call my parents their picture pops up and since it was my dad's phone, it was his picture. Henry said, 'hello papa'. SO FREAKING CUTE. I am glad he gets to see my parents as often as he does and recognizes their pictures.
He started telling me when he goes to the bathroom in his diaper this weekend. So, we are going to get him some pull ups and work with daycare to see if we can potty train him a little bit? I figure if he is communicating going to the bathroom, I should at least encourage him to try to potty in the toilet. :) Less diapers = thumbs up!
3 comments:
good for henry but pull-ups are NOT cheaper, much to my dismay!!!
thanks sam.....I don't get buffalo wild wings either! One time I found a string in my salad, and the other time I found a bunch of hair in my food......
it grosses me out and it's super loud!
good post :)
I'm kinda with you about BWW. It's okay, but they're just wings. At least your mom has her phone with her. My mom leaves hers at home, in the car....
Post a Comment