Why don't you blog anymore?
Well I haven't officially stopped blogging, I just don't do it as much. Sometimes I don't have anything to blog about and sometimes I don't have the time. I work a lot and at the end of my day, blogging is just one more thing for me to do. I enjoy it, but only on my own terms.
How is the new job?
The job is great, but like I said, I work a lot. I enjoy what I am doing, I like the company I work for and the people I work with. I believe in the work we do at the center and I feel good about the care we provide our patients. My staff is highly skilled, they are intellegent, and there isn't a whole lot of B.S. First of all, we are too busy for a whole lot of BS to happen, second of all I just won't put up with it.
How is Henry?
Henry is excellent. The little stinker turns 2 next week (on the 22nd). He is every bit a two year old. He talks more and more each day. He comprehends more and more. He is very social but also can be very shy. He loves animals, especially puppies and farm animals. He is excited the weather is so nice here lately and enjoys the outdoors a lot. He is into adventure and exploration. He climbed out of his crib last week so we will be transitioning to a big boy bed soon. He is not interested in going potty on the potty, only sitting on the potty. He is eating more foods and has discovered he does like pasta. We have transitioned him to 2% milk and have started using sippy cups with no valve. He is still in size 5 diapers, although at night he should wear a size 6. Nemo and Cars are his obsession and the reason I have no idea what is going on in the world anymore. He loves to read books, and has started 'reading' them to himself. Of course it sounds like a foreign laguage but we won't tell him that. Bedtime is moved to 7:30/8:00 and he still takes 1 afternoon nap after lunch. He is in a size 7/8 shoe and inbetween 18 month and 24 month pants and 2T-3T shirts. He keeps us on his toes and loves to be mischeiveious. He is all boy and doing great!
How is Ryan?
Ryan is good. He loves that the weather is nice so that he can work in the garage and outside more. He is not looking forward to mowing the yard but I think both of us would agree that is better than snow and being cooped inside all season. He is 'Mr. Mom' a lot of time and I don't give him near enough credit for all that he does for Henry and I. He continues to be supportive of me and my intrests and we will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversay on April 9. We will have been together almost 10 years at that time...where does the time go?
How is your weight loss goal?
It's going well. I have lost 52 pounds and I am still working at it. Slow and steady wins the race! I ran outside the other day and I am looking forward to working out outside more. I am not looking forward to buy new clothing because it's expensive and I really don't have the funds to buy a new wardrobe. But it's not worth putting the weight back on so I will take the added expense. :)
I think those are the questions I have gotten the most of lately...sorry the updates are few and far between. I will try to be better and get pictures to post. I know as summer comes around I will want to be home more and more to take advantage of the sun and fun!
4 comments:
Sam, I'm so proud of you. A hot, sexy working mama!!
OK one more question.
How is your Dad?
My Dad is GREAT. He's lost 75 pounds and on his way to lose 101. As my Mom says he is as cute as a button. A very good looking man for sure. Not to mention has an unbelievable golf game. The bottom line is he is a very cool dude.
WAY TO GO Mr. P! Scoop
i always enjoy your dad's posts. they make me laugh and smile. :)
Post a Comment