Monday, April 5, 2010

April Update

I am on my way to FL for work.  Living in a small town, that takes an entire day.  It sucks.  I am tired.  The good news, I am meeting up with great people when I get there and I am going to have a good time with them...it's the flying that sucks.

Henry J had a good time hunting for easter eggs filled with chocolate.  He loves chocolate, calls it 'num nums'.  He didn't get to see the easter bunny this year because I forgot there was an easter bunny to see!  Bad mom!  My parents got him a little tikes golf set and sidewalk chalk for easter and he was given a singing fish and bubbles from Ryan's family.  He was a happy camper.

On another note, Henry has been really difficult for me to deal with lately.  He is just obstinant.  The listening skills are non existant.  He wasn't nothing more than to do the opposite of what is asked of him.  Then, he laughs when I am frustrated with him.  It is so aggrivating.  Nothing is worse than when he laughs at me.  I just don't know how to deal with this.  There are days I just want to walk out of the house and not return for another day because I feel crazy!  I keep telling myself that time is going to go so fast and I just need to enjoy this time with him, even if it makes me a nut.

This morining my BFF Leslie had a baby girl, name still to be determined.  She was certain she was having a boy so a name was not concrete for a girl.  We could not be more excited for them and I know they will be excellent parents!

Alright, time to board.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

we are in the same EXACT boat w/ baylen. there are days when i want to sell him to the gypsies. if you see any gypsies in FL please let me know. sincerely, crazy mom.

p.s. all of my friends w/ boys say this time/age is the absolute hardest w/ boys...argh!

Daddy (B.I.G.) said...

They're called the "terrible twos".
You had them, but now that I think and write this I don't think your baby sister did. :)
Love,
Daddy (B.I.G.)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Congrats Leslie and Josh.

Hang in there. I feel that way with Tyler CONSTANTLY and he just turned 3. I think it's just a boy thing. It will get easier and go in flows.

I feel so guilty sending Tyler off to school when I'm home, but he drives me nuts by 1 p.m.