I need to get back to blogging. Sounds so easy, but really it's a lot of work to keep up. First, we don't take near the amount of photos we used to and second we are always on the go. Our schedule at times is ridiculous and our child is only three! Most of the activities are for Ryan and I but still, it's crazy.
This year I turned 30, Henry turned 3, and Ryan and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. Seems like yesterday that 30 was old, Henry was just born and Ryan and I were meeting up at some bar late into an evening out getting ready to go to after hours...
It's been a really great year so far. Henry is a talker! He talks and talks and talks. he's so smart and lovable and just plain funny. He says funny things all the time and he is really observant. You cannot get anything past this child. I think he makes us laugh 100x a day with the stuff he says and does. He also makes me want to scream that many times a day from all the things he doesn't do that he should (like listen and follow directions).
Henry finally learned to potty on the potty. We have had two nights of dry diapers and no accidents in our pants during the day. He's so excited about being potty trained, and takes so much pride in picking out his underwear in the morning. When we bought underwear he picked out super heroes, cars, and toy story underwear. He has more underwear than Ryan and I do at this point. I just let him go nuts, I didn't want to discourage him from being a big boy by limiting his underwear selection.
Those were the big milestones this past four months. I am out of my boot and back to trying to work out but it's slow going. I just don't have the drive and determination that I did before so I'm trying to get back to that. we'll see. :)
Okay, so the blog is updated, new name, new colors, new effort! I told you it would be short!
1 comment:
Would love to have you back! I miss the stories and pictures!
Post a Comment