I have a boot on my foot. I injured my Achilles tendon in August and it's never officially gotten better so with some convincing by a few physician friends of mine, I have made the choice to immobilize my foot. I have to wear it for a month, I am going to need to figure out how to get into shape while wearing this boot. I can do resistance training but cardio may be difficult. So, I am going to experiment.
The pros of the boot:
1. My Achilles will get better
2. Its cushy so my foot is comfortable
3. I can still walk, no assistance of crutches or anything
The cons of the boot:
1. It's big and cumbersome
2. I have to wear it at all times except while sleeping
3. No heels for a month :(
Whatever makes me better. He said my Achilles on both sides is pretty stiff. I have never been told this so I have some stretches to work on as well. It's only been on for two hours and I look forward to 30 days from now when I can take it off. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment