Fatness. That is me. I have put on too much weight the past 4 months. 10 pounds to be exact. I injured my Achilles tendon in August and have never fully recovered. It's discouraging because I loved running. It gave me a high, and it helped me to manage stress. I haven't had that high in quite a while and I miss it. I did Ferrel's for eight weeks and pinched a nerve in my back and dealt with pain for 4 weeks until I could take it no longer. I had to stop. It's my second Ferrel's experience and my second injury there.
So, you might be saying to yourself, "fatty, what are you gonna do about it?". I am going to get my ass into the gym again. I am going to focus on 5 days a week, 45 minutes per workout because anything longer than that I just get bored. I will spend 3 days resistance training and 2 days cardio and maybe throw in some short cardio on resistance days to warm up and end my workout. I am telling you something has got to give because I gave away my fat girl clothes and there is no way in hell I am purchasing more!
There, I feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment