We met up at Bracco for drinks and caught up on life. Brad's blog is linked to the right if you ever want to read up on his life happenings. Even though our meeting up with each other was short, it was so worth getting to see the two of them. The next day on the boat we saw them catching some sun by their condo and Ryan and Aaron made sure to wave at him like Forrest Gump does on the dock to Lieutenant Dan while I held up Henry like Simba in the Lion King....we are so cool.
This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Beckerfest
While up at the lake, we met up with one of our favorite Brother/Sister teams, the Beckers!
Brad and Ryan met in College through their fraternity. I became friends with Brad and Cassie, his sister in college through Ryan and really enjoy spending time with them. They are both a lot of fun and since they live in Kansas and Illinois, we don't get to see them very much. I wish I could have brought Henry to meet them, he would like them a whole lot I am sure. Anyway, whenever I see the two of them in the same location, I shall term our "coming together" as Beckerfest. You should know that Beckerfest can happen more than once a year and if it does, well that would be swell!
We met up at Bracco for drinks and caught up on life. Brad's blog is linked to the right if you ever want to read up on his life happenings. Even though our meeting up with each other was short, it was so worth getting to see the two of them. The next day on the boat we saw them catching some sun by their condo and Ryan and Aaron made sure to wave at him like Forrest Gump does on the dock to Lieutenant Dan while I held up Henry like Simba in the Lion King....we are so cool.
We met up at Bracco for drinks and caught up on life. Brad's blog is linked to the right if you ever want to read up on his life happenings. Even though our meeting up with each other was short, it was so worth getting to see the two of them. The next day on the boat we saw them catching some sun by their condo and Ryan and Aaron made sure to wave at him like Forrest Gump does on the dock to Lieutenant Dan while I held up Henry like Simba in the Lion King....we are so cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment