Monday, September 15, 2008

Life gets in the way

Well, as you can guess, things have been really busy lately and so the posting has been slow. My company is in the middle of a launch and we are starting another product launch in November. I have had test, after test, after test and meeting, after conference call, after training, etc. It is all overwhelming. I need a break but have yet to get one. On top of my professional life, we have nursing group, Kindermusik, and "Mommy and Me" yoga. I also plan to have Henry do swim lessons for 6 weeks in October on Sundays. That stuff is fun though so I don't mind that, it's the working all day and every evening that is exhausting. As always, this too shall pass but I wish it was sooner than later. Until then, moments like these keep me going. I love this kid!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

ohhh i love that dog and baby pic!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Your schedule sounds like ours :) Kindermusik is a lot of fun - and so are swimming lessons if they don't go for every week for five months (like ours did). Enjoy all the time you spend with him. He and you both benefit :)

Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks....what are your plans for the weekend in Ames? Email me.

Briana said...

What a sweetie pie! I love his smile.

Unknown said...

that little burger!!!!!