I am going to try to update this blog this evening. I have been very busy, as I stated in my last post. We have so many things going on lately. Work is overtaking my life. I hope after October it will be more manageable but until then, posting sporadically will have to suffice.
Today Henry is 6 months old! 6 months! He is too much fun. I will post his picture when I take it tonight.
Ryan and I are also getting our home ready to put on the market. We are needing a bit more space and thinking about selling so we are preparing for this by updating and fixing a few things. It isn't definite but we are thinking the time is sooner than later but I will keep you posted on that as it progresses.
I had my discovery toys open house this past Thursday and Sunday and they went very well. I am so happy with the turnout. I have so many toys now, and every time I get them out I am learning all new things about them. Things Henry loves are toys that I didn't even think he would be interested in. We had Sophie and Grace over to play with them yesterday and they had a blast. Henry was pooped out by the end and took a nap and left the girls to play.
Anyway, I am tired, I have so much to do today and not enough time in the day to get it done!
I will post later tonight.
1 comment:
Hey Sam, just checking in on ya'! Are you going to be at the festivities this weekend?
Post a Comment