Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good Friends Unite!

One of the great things about the holidays is that it brings together friends.  Josh and Leslie were in state to visit Josh's family and then Leslie's family.  It's always fun to see the two of them because they are our very best friends.  We met up at a bar and Leslie and the baby (in her belly) were our DD's...she would never take a baby to a bar!  Since Oct. I have been limiting myself on my alcohol intake, therefore, I over indulged and paid for it the next day.  It was fun to spend time with them and our friend Heidi and Leslie's brother Barrett (who is going to be Henry's mentor, he just doens't know it yet).





I am looking forward to March when we get to hang out again for Leslie's baby shower!!!  She is due April 15 so hopefully it will be enough time before the baby is born to get them ready.  Heidi and I are looking forward to beeing the BEST Aunt's EVER!!! :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So much fun...and we will definitely be the best aunts!