So, I shared earlier that I am working on getting healthy. Well, I am still working on it but I thought I would post pictures to show how far I have come.
This is the day I started, October 28. I'd like to tell you the camera adds 10 pounds but that isn't the case with me, I was the heaviest I had been except for being pregnant. How did this happen to me? I am so frustrated at myself in this picture but I made the committment to change that so below is a current photo:
This is me 47 pounds lighter. I feel great, have more energy, and still have a little ways to go but I know I will get there. I won't lie, it's been hard. During the holidays I avoided sweets and I kept working hard. I started all of this because I was so tired of being the weight I was and then I got more motivation when I ordered a bridesmaid dress for this summer two sizes too small. I am happy to say the dress fits and I hope to have it taken in by the time I need to wear it.

9 comments:
JC, Sam! Lookin' good!
wow Sam, you look great! congrats on getting closer to your goal!
Yay, Sam!
I am so proud of you!
Daddy ((B.I.G.))
You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work. I know you can do it.
Wow! Congrats. You look awesome!
You look great Sam!!! Way to go!!
Congrats Sam! Keep it up!
nice work lady!!!
Post a Comment