Saturday, April 25, 2009

Henry's Birthday....finally!

Well, Henry's birthday has come and gone but I thought I would post some pics. He got this super awesome cubs bear from my parents and they had his name put on the back! Currently, we have it packed away but in his new room it will proudly be displayed! Of course the child was spoiled and was given a wagon, a bubble lawnmower to work outside with dad, a vacuum that sings (this was from me - I am starting him young!), A big blow-up penguin, and a turtle sandbox! He didn't understand the concept of unwrapping gifts but I am hoping by Christmas, he will be more into it.
And this is what happens when you make funny faces at my camera - you get posted on the blog!

After everyone left, we had to play in the wagon for well over an hour. It included falling out several times but after a few falls, we finally got the hang of sitting down.




And, this was the best shot we got with the bear for 1 year old. Not that great but you can tell the child is tall.






3 comments:

Briana said...

Awww, looks like he had a great party! And yes, he IS tall! I would know nothing about having tall children!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Henry!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You're not spoiling him :) Tyler got a wagon at Christmas last year (9 months old) and it's the best thing we've ever purchased! He loves his wagon rides and we try to go nightly (he won't do the stroller in the neighborhood, only shopping). Tyler has a lawnmower and once they figure out they can copy daddy, watch out! It's so cute. In fact, I hope to post a video of Tyler copying daddy with his lawnmower this week.

PS - And first grandkids, do get spoiled. It's so much fun :)