I did not have my camera ready that day so I had to wait for Brenda to send me the few pictures we took. Evelyn just turned a year this week but she was walking and talking and I think she had a good time with Henry. We turned our basement into a children's play room since we don't have any furniture to put down there currently. The entire space is finished so the kids ran around like hooligans and had a grand time. We look forward to hanging out with them again...hopefully it won't take a whole year!This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Evelyn comes to play
Last weekend my friend Brenda and her little girl, Evelyn came to our house for a play date. The kids wore themselves out! Both slept for 3 hours that day and played and played. Brenda made awesome peanut butter bars to share and we all enjoyed a day of playing and chatting. I hadn't seen Evelyn since she was a month old so Brenda and I definitely needed to catch up.
I did not have my camera ready that day so I had to wait for Brenda to send me the few pictures we took. Evelyn just turned a year this week but she was walking and talking and I think she had a good time with Henry. We turned our basement into a children's play room since we don't have any furniture to put down there currently. The entire space is finished so the kids ran around like hooligans and had a grand time. We look forward to hanging out with them again...hopefully it won't take a whole year!
I did not have my camera ready that day so I had to wait for Brenda to send me the few pictures we took. Evelyn just turned a year this week but she was walking and talking and I think she had a good time with Henry. We turned our basement into a children's play room since we don't have any furniture to put down there currently. The entire space is finished so the kids ran around like hooligans and had a grand time. We look forward to hanging out with them again...hopefully it won't take a whole year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment