
My adopted family had a wonderful Christmas. This is a picture, not sure if you can see it very well, but this is what we were able to provide for them. The mom sent me a text letting me know that her 2 year old had a great Christmas and LOVED the marbleworks. I am so glad she was able to have a great holiday this year. By next year she will be done with her first year of nursing and will have had a part time position for almost a year and be able to better afford a Christmas for her kids.
3 comments:
This was so awesome of you Sam! I bet this was a Christmas neither one of you will forget.
I hope this mom does what she intends to and does get her nursing degree. Pay it forward, Sam...that is such a king thing you did for her!
Wow Sam! What an awesome thing you did!
Post a Comment