
This morning I was in the holiday spirit and decided to venture out to the mall and get Henry's photo taken with Santa. I wasn't sure how he would react but he doesn't seem to have stranger anxiety yet. He does get a bit apprehensive with strangers but no fits when they are holding him so I had no reason to suspect it would go badly.
Henry thought Santa was very interesting. He kept looking at his beard and the book Santa was holding. Granted there was no smiling at Santa but I was OK with that, just as long as there was no screaming. I wanted to have a first experience because I have a feeling the next few years will not be near as smooth as this.
Henry let Santa know his Grandma Carol wants a Wii fit! haha. She has been searching for one for the past few weeks and has no luck yet, they are all sold out here so the hunt continues.
4 comments:
What a great picture! It will be so fun to scrapbook those pics!
oh that is so cute! :) baylen liked santa too. brynn..STILL doesn't!
Yeah Henry! Great photo. Tyler HATED Santa this year (loved him last year at Henry's age)
So cute! Glad he liked Santa.
Post a Comment