This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas with the Lagneaux's
At the beginning of December we spent a day at Ryan's Aunt/Uncle's in Des Moines to celebrate Lagneaux Christmas. Henry had a great time and was given some very fun gifts. He wasn't as in to paper as he was the bows. 
This is Kota the dinosaur. Very cool, a gift he will grow into. Until then, the box is very fun!
Henry meets Nelly the cat. Until then, his cat experience was limited to Bootsie, Ryans parents cat who is not fond of Henry and we are not fond of Bootsie...I think only Carol and Jim like bootsie. I am not a cat person but I have tried with Bootsie. When Jim and Carol went out of town, I went over to feed Bootsie and give her a "special treat". I even played with her a bit but she is ungrateful and took me for granted, so we are no longer friends. I try to antagonize her but apparently when people do that she stresses out and she gets sick so for Carol's sake I try to be nice but it is really hard when the cat is a total monster for no reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GREAT photos! (I wouldn't expect anything else from you Sam, hahaha). As for the stairs, he will be fascinated with them for awhile longer so just practice going down on his belly, feet first. He'll catch on, really he will - and it will be quicker than you think! And just know - he will fall down them at some point. Tyler has fallen several times (not all the way down but as many as six stairs); they are usually just fine especially since they are used to falling
Olive is obsessed with the stairs. She flies up them now, though cannot figure out how to come down. I taught the boys to come down sitting on their butts (I think I learned that way too.) But she's not catching on right now, so we've blocked them all.
climbing stairs is a great way to get them walking. and I don't envy you having to find a place to fit that huge dino in your house!!! haha
Post a Comment