Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas with the Pasdiora's

We spent Christmas day with my parents. Christmas tradition in our house is that there are zero presents under the tree until Christmas morning where they magically appear. Santa puts items in our stockings and puts candy canes on the tree. We get up, come down in our pajamas and open gifts.

This year my father got my mother a corgi named Mr. Belvidere, named after his favorite vodka. I can't comment because I have a dog named Guinness. He is 6 months old and full of energy. Big H got a big truck to push and ride. He loved this thing. It honks and makes noise and you can put big lego things on it, very cool. He would push that from one end of the house to the other.
On top of playing with his toys, Henry's other favorite thing to do is climb on EVERYTHING! The little dude gets into anything a little dude should not be getting into. Seriously, I have no idea why I thought having an infant is so hard - I should have tried keeping up with a very mobile child!This is my parents xmas tree. When I was growing up, we had the same tree for 18 years and it had seen better days. Since then, they have gotten a real tree and it looks great every year!

Tara's boyfriend and his children came to Christmas. Baily and I took a photo with one of my favorite pooches, Winston! Winston is not good with strangers. He likes to hide on our lap and did a really good job and not barking at the guests! I was a proud mama.


Tara, Brad, and Henry took a break. Henry took a bottle and had a much needed nap on Brad's shoulder.

Winston got a new outfit that was eventually handed over to Mr. Belvidere. You can see he is thrilled!

Christmas was great this year. We are blessed to have great friends and family and were lucky to see many of them. We were beyond spoiled and Henry is a very lucky kid. With all the walkers and standing toys, he will be walking on his own in no time!





1 comment:

MrsNick said...

I am glad to see you had such a great Christmas. All the pictures were fabulous! I hope you have a safe and very happy year in 2009. Take care!