Friday, January 30, 2009

A virus

Well, I knew at sometime it would happen! My husband's computer is under attack from some virus. We cannot figure out what is going on, hence the lack of pictures on this thing! He has most of the stuff like pictures on his external hard drives so hopefully there are not to many that have yet to be put on the hard drive but that has yet to be determined. Grrrr, sometimes I just do not like technology!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Get a Mac and you'll never have a virus.

Sarah said...

which blog did you read off of Kati's about the husband that died and made you cry and cry? I must read this!

Samantha said...

Sarah, I clicked on the sieler's blog (I don't know them, she just
cracks me up) and she had made a comment about her friend's blog (youngs blog) and as I read her story I could not stop crying. I kept thinking about her girls and the love she had for her husband. It must have been a post either at the beginning of January or end of December. It's crazy how you stumble upon blogs of folks you don't know but in some way they just touch your heart.

Samantha said...

Oh, and ryan so badly wants a mac. we have looked at them too many times to count! Maybe he will get one, who knows!