The 'next blog' link - Entertaining. I am loving the 'next blog' link at the top of my blog. I recently discovered this button and I have happened upon some interesting blogs, many people do not comment on which is interesting to me - not that there needs to be comments, but it was an observation. Check it out when you have time, people are really interesting and strange, I promise you will not be disappointed.Etsy - Fun! Etsy.com has all this stuff created by others and I think it's great. I have not ordered a ton off Etsy but there are some very fun crafty ideas and I know others out there who sell their things on Etsy. Check it out!
Vests - So Cool. I love all kinds of vests. I have boobs so I can't always pull off every style but I LOVE sweater vest and love when men wear sweater vests too! Just FYI, my husband does not think it's cool to rock a sweater vest. I like puffy vests but not too much puff because then you just look like a marshmallow but a little bit of puff and quilting is good. I like the suit vest but again, I have boobs so I don't wear those but I think they are cool looking.
Aveda Green Science Firming eye cream - AWESOME! For serious, you have to check this stuff out. It is VERY moisturizing and I can definitely tell a difference in the fine lines around my eyes. I also put it on my lips and a little goes a long way. The jar is small but mighty - don't be fooled by size, it will last you a long time. I love this stuff!

What things are you loving right now?
3 comments:
I'm curious about the Aveda stuff. I'll have to pick some of that up. I'm working on a similar post of my blog, but not quite the same.
I LOVE SOFT SHOES TOO! I am going to buy a pair soon. I am on my feet a lot so I have to hav comfort but refuse to stick my feet in Danskos. SO NOT ME. Soft shoes are so cute.
Oh and I was going to mention that my new favorite love is my shampoo. Coconut Lime Verbana from Bath and Bodyworks - I used it at my hotel in MI back in August and proceeded to come home and buy it.
Post a Comment