Our good friends Sophie, Stephanie, Sara, and Grace came to play today and we got into our Halloween costumes. Henry will be a Jr. Astronaut, Grace is a bumblebee, and Sophie is a ladybug. They were all very cute! We went outside to take some photos, hoping to get a shot of all three of them smiling at the camera and that never happened.

Here is the only photo I got of him genuinely smiling but it is a bit blurry!

We went over to the neighbors house for a little bit to look at all of her pumpkins. She has tiny pumpkins and large pumpkins. The kids loved them all!
Grace loved the flowers, which is appropriate since she is a bee!


This is our group shot, hahaha! We couldn't get the girls to not cry and Henry wouldn't look at us. Sometimes you just take what you can get.
We had fun with good company. Next month we are doing our Christmas party which will be lots of fun. I have the girls gifts already and I am so excited to give it to them!!!! It's fun to have friends with girls because then I get to buy all the fun girl stuff for them. :)
2 comments:
cute!!! i love his costume
Talk to me Goose!
Grandma says Henry is a much better looking in his flight suit than Tom Cruise was in his.
Post a Comment