Alright, I figure since most people already know, it's safe to post on here my exciting news...
My BFF Leslie is pregnant!!!!! (haha, I am sure my mom just had a heart attack!)
We are so excited for Josh and Leslie. They are going to be great parents and our kids will be great friends and I cannot wait! It may seem that I am more excited for them than I was when I was pregnant...but that may be because I miserable when I was pregnant.
They are due April 15th so we will be making a trip to NE for sure in April to see their new bundle of joy! They are not going to find out the sex which is exciting but hard to shop for! They are such cute people I am sure their baby will be ADORABLE!
We just love them!
2 comments:
My goodness, I thought by that title that it was you! Congrats to your friends though!
(And I'm with you, I was miserable with each of my pregnancies. I was NOT a fun person to be around while pregnant.)
YEAH Leslie and Josh, so excited for them. They'll be great parents :)
Post a Comment