Today was Henry's Halloween Party at school. I had to ride with my boss for work so my husband went without me. This is the second time I have missed his parade. Let's just say I will not be missing it again. The kids dressed in their costumes and paraded around and afterwards they decorated cookies.
This was Henry's class. Henry had a very simple outfit. There were some elaborate costumes and god bless their parents but I am not going to fight my child with his costume. Most of the kids hated what they were wearing a cried the entire time. I would say the NASA suit was a smart choice!
4 comments:
sooo funny. they all look like...shit what did our parents do to us this morning?! haha
hey do you still sell discovery toys?
Hahaha, that little golfer in the front cracks me up. He's soooo not impressed with his costume huh?
This is about the funniest thing I've seen all day. Really, it is too cute for words to describe. I think Sarah pretty well summed it up.
I agree, Fitz summed it up well. I wonder if that hat on the golfer kid is too tight? I bet the lion kid is HOT!
Post a Comment