Thursday, February 7, 2008

And the baby is big!

At the ultrasound today I found out our baby is bigger than we thought, meaning further along. Not sure how I feel about this because it could mean an earlier due date and this baby could stay in unitl after the original due date. Either way, a big baby is a little scary because it equates to more pain in my mind.

In good news, my blood pressure was great today! Hooray! In mediocure news, I lost a pound so that makes the weight gain a whole 19lbs. Not bad, they didn't seem to worry too much. I was measuring the same as well, 36cm. The baby's estimated weight at this time is 5lbs, 6ozs. It is measureing at 36 weeks and I am supposed to be at 34 weeks. So, all in all a good appointment. They are still going to do an ultrasound to monitor the baby at my next appointment in a week and next week I have an exam for strep B - yay....not excited for that one. I hate exams that involve disrobing but it has to be done so for the health of this child I shall do it I guess. :)

I was supposed to take a safety class tonight but it was cancelled due to the instructor getting sick so I hope they reschedule it. I have a lot of classes coming up, including yoga in 20 minutes so I need to bouce!

No comments: