There has been more snow this winter than I can remember in years. There is supposed to be up to 12 inches of snow by the time this latest bit of weather passes.
This generally would not be that big of a deal for me, however I work out of my car all day, and in order to get my job accomplished, I have to travel throughout the eastern part of the state. Well, being 7+ months pregnant, it's probably not the best idea for me to be traveling when state troopers say travel is not advised on the roads.
These sort of situations, have turned me into a worst case scenario thinker. I swear, I think of the worst thing that can happen, for instance: It's snowing, I could go into a ditch, my car could flip, I would be upside down in water and drown, or I get soaking wet, climb up to road and freeze to death. It's terrible but I scare myself all time time into not doing something but as many have said, I have to think of this baby first and myself second so that is what I am doing.
So today, I am at home, cleaning the office, catching up on some clinical reading (I know, awesome), and finishing odds and ends for work so that I don't have to do it later. I figure I am still working, just in a different way.
No comments:
Post a Comment