Friday, February 22, 2008

Sticking around the city

This past appointment I had at the OB was cake....well, almost. I was able to meet another physician in the office which is good because supposidly there is a chance he would deliver my baby. I also had to have a group B strep test - not fun but necessary.

Anyway, I gaind 7lbs in one week...7lbs. I had fluid all up on my feet and ankles, it was insane. He took a look at my ultrasound and determined it was due to water weight from there being excess fluid in the amniotic sac. He then discovered my profession and made the decision that with all the excess fluid in my body and around the baby, it puts me at risk for high blood pressure and early labor, and I will not be allowed to leave Cedar Rapids city limits until the baby is born.

I will have to work this out with my manager...

No comments: