This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Cranky Hank
He hates his car seat. We traveled from Des Moines to CR and he screamed the majority of the way. I pulled over and tried to change his diaper, feed him, burp him and he was so happy to get out of the seat but when I put him back in, he screamed. Traveling with Henry by myself is not an option for me anymore. I cannot do it. The poor kid has tears streaming down his face whenever I finally pull over and can get to him. Ryan said on the way to DM, Henry cried from CR to Altoona! What should be a 2 hour ride, turns into a 3-4 hour ride, no joke. I feel like he needs a jester to keep him entertained...well I have news for the kid, there is no royal blood in our family so his baby Einstein caterpillar will just have to suffice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that stinks. My mother said I used to be the same way in the carseat. Her friend used to ride next to me and feed me tiny pieces of Velamints the entire time we were riding so I'd keep quiet. Nice huh?
Is he in the center of the vehicle? Quinn cried like that until we moved him into the center seat after I read somewhere that they could suffer from motion sickness. Who knew? I don't know if that's what it was or just that he got used to it, but after we moved him, he was fine.
Is there anything else you can hang, put in the car to make him happy? We had a mirror that sang and Tyler liked watching the lights go around.
And like Briana said, maybe he does have motion sickness? He may start liking it once he gets to turn around at 1.
yeah...one of Dj's stepsisters' kids did that and instead of keeping her in the seat, she took her out while they were driving...not so worth it in my opinion, BUT, putting up with their crying fits is NOT fun either.
Post a Comment