Monday, August 18, 2008

Guinness is famous!


I need to give a little bit of props to my husband. Ryan participates online in this Digital Photography School and they give weekly assignments. He submitted the picture of Guinness drinking from a Martini and got recognition! It was also featured on flickr. This project 365 is really bringing out his creative side which he claims he doesn't get to use much at work so I am glad he has found something he really enjoys plus we get to have some great photos/art for our home!


2 comments:

Briana said...

That is a great shot. I saw it over on Ryan's blog too. I lvoe that Digital Photography School website as well!

Sarah said...

I love this shot as well. I showed Dj, who is also really into photography and he was like WOWWWWW drooling.

Anyway about the bath seat: I bought it at Babies R Us about 2 wks ago and LOVe it. It's by Safety 1st and it suctions to bottom of tub and has an elbow rest for top of tub. It was reasonable: $30 and I think very worth it for my wiggle worm. I wish they would have made this when Bee was a baby too, but we are so glad they have them now. One word of advice: have 2 washcloths for bathtime, one to cover H's privates b/c they tend to spray right when getting in the water! ha!