Saturday, August 9, 2008

Is this heaven? No it's Archiver's!

This weekend I spent 19 hours scrap booking...no kidding! Henry and I headed to WDM to visit my parents and so that I could take part in Scrap Mania that is hosted every Friday and Saturday night at Archiver's. I had heard of Scrap Mania and decided to take advantage of the event to get some work on Henry's book done. First of all, I had a great time. Henry stayed with my parents while I worked on his album. I did not have a baby book so it is important to me that Henry has a baby album. Ryan has his life from birth to 18 years of age scrap booked in beautiful albums and I have piles of pictures with no dates so I have no idea how old I am in the photos nor what was going on at the time the photo was taken. I am just lucky I have found some of the photos. Anyway, I would love to tell you all that I got a lot accomplished in that amount of time but the truth is, I got a total of 8 spreads done. It is a lot of work to put together a scrapbook and my type A personality makes it that much more difficult. I purchased a lot of items that I will be able to get use from in the future and I am sure they are duplicates of what my mother-in-law has but it will be nice to have some of my own stuff. I can't wait to come back and do this again. I will take pictures of the spreads and post them for you all to see when I get back to CR.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Nice work Sam! It must have been a scrapbooking weekend! That is what I did all wknd too!

Briana said...

Oh I would love to go to an Archivers! We don't have those here. Glad you had fun!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I've always wanted to go to one of those. Was it worth it? I would just like the uninterupted time to get something finished! Plus I LOVE Archivers