Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good weekend

This weekend was much needed. We spent the weekend in Okoboji with two of our best friends, Josh and Leslie. For those who do not know, Leslie and I have been friends since middle school and Ryan and Josh are best friends from college. We introduced the two of them to each other and the rest is history. I will admit, my intentions were to party it up but I came to find out, when you haven't partied in over a year, the party ends quickly. Oh well, I have some very understanding friends. I even got to take an uninterrupted nap on Saturday! They said I snored and everything but still let me sleep. Uninterrupted sleep = super happy Sam.

Henry stayed with my parents for the weekend and was a very good baby, so they said. They also took care of the poochka badoochkas. We picked up Henry but left the puppies there since next weekend we will head back up to the lake. Good news there too, our good friend Bradley D. Becker and his sister Cassie will be up there with their family. We hope to visit with them at some point. It is also Mary Ann's 80th Birthday (Ryan's Grandma). Ryan's whole family will be up to celebrate the event as well. It will be a busy weekend to say the least. I look forward to September when I am not going to travel all month just to get caught up on projects at home.

1 comment:

Briana said...

sounds like a good time Sam! I too need an uninterrupted nap!