On top of his RSV and ear infection, the child popped his 3rd tooth! We were so surprised. This morning I was giving Henry his antibiotic and Motrin and looked at his top gum to find a big fat tooth. He has a small blister on the other side so I am assuming he will have another tooth popping through and crabbiness will ensue later this week.I hope it pops through before Saturday because we have a Valentines Play Date with Sophie and Grace, his girlfriends. We are gathering at our house to play, chat and just hang out! I am really excited to see Stephanie and Sara and catch up with them. Next month we will see them more because we will resume swim lessons at the Mercy Pool. The cold has really kept us inside and away from our friends so I hope with the warmer weather spring will bring, we will be able to be outside and have more play dates!
4 comments:
Poor Henry! Those teething blisters look so painful. Olive has one where her 2nd molar is coming through and it's the first one I've ever seen. The boys never got them.
How's he feeling now that he's been on the meds for his RSV?
Hope he feels better soon.
He seems to be doing a lot better than he was on Friday and Saturday. He seems to not want to eat much and do more sucking on the bottle and the sippy cup. I just hope this next tooth pops fast so that he is not bothered by it. It's hard to have RSV, and ear infection, and a tooth pop through at the same time.
ugh I feel your pain. Bay is the same. Poor Henry. I hope his tooth comes through asap...Bay has double ear infection again and teething at the same time. blah!
Post a Comment