I am constantly working on Henry's closet. Since he grows so fast, I feel like each day I find something he can no longer wear. I also get to the point where he has so many clothes that if it is boarder line whether or not he will wear it one more time, I will generally put it in the box to be put in storage. He just has sooooo many clothes.



He has two totes above all the clothes that are not getting ready to go into storage but those are the totes for the next two sizes he will grow into! Seriously, the kid has no problem with never finding something to wear. I used to think babies went through multiple outfits a day, but I have found that only happens when they have blowouts and when they are sick. I feel like Henry went from 6 months to 12 months and basically skipped over 9 months. He is now in 12 month pants, 12-18 month onsies, and 18 month T-shirts. He is just getting so big, so fast.
3 comments:
I know the feeling...our closet and dresser are packed to the brim with clothes. Brynn's side is wayyyyyy more full...you just wait if/when you have a girl--girls' clothes are over-the-top addicting to buy. At least with boys you can make the decision right off the bat if you know you like it or not. There's no inbetween. But with girls' clothes, pretty much everything is freaking cute and hard to resist...and the accessories...ohhhhh And Baylen was the same--I don't think he wore 9 month clothes at all. He skipped right into 12 month and now he's past that into 18. He is my monster baby, 24 pounds of goodness.
I was just thinking last night that I need to take a phot of Olvie's closet. I seriously cannot get another hanger in there, it's packed to the max! She got 13 new outfits for her birthday and that just pushed it over the edge. It's crazy! We give all the clothes she has outgrown to my cousin for her little girl, no more storing them for us! But I can so remember when Logan would outgorw things, we had tubs and tubs stacked high in the basement and the same for Quinn. When we found out Olive was a girl we had 21 bags full of clothes to donate.
I totally agree with Sarah on the girls clothes....the accessories, dresses, tights.... Katie's closet is a constant work in progress
Post a Comment