At Toys R' Us, they have a Fisher Price steal of a deal right now. It is: Buy one Fisher Price Infant toy (anything 6-36 mo range) for 19.99 or more, get one Fisher Price toy for 19.99 (again, age 6-36 mo range) or below free until February 21st. Needless to say, I purchased Henry's birthday presents today!
I also bought mega blocks because it was buy one 80 pc. set for 18.99, get the second free. I think I might give the other set to Henry's daycare or another special kid...we'll see.
4 comments:
okay so what did you get for Mr. H from Fisher PRice? Little People stuff or something new and exciting? I love this deal b/c FP has some great stuff...sooo keep me updated b/c Bay's bday is on Mar. 13! I think we might get him a basketball hoop! :)
They had a basketball hoop! I got Henry the Sing-a-long stage (his buddy Grace has it and he LOVES it), the Learning vacuum (He is facinated by our vacuum and cannot get enough of it), The moo sounds milk and cookies (which I may take back to get something else but at the time I was just trying to get out of the store), and the pop up farm (He really likes the one at school so I thought it might be cool to get him one for home). I really like the hoop idea - maybe Grandma can get him that...hint, hint. :)
hey did Henry get Clipo for Xmas? Did he like them?
He did get the clipo blocks and loves to chew on them. They are fairly inexpensive and he carrys them all over the house.
Post a Comment