Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stickers, mommy style.

As we were getting ready last Tuesday to Celebrate Carol's (Ryan's Mom) birthday, Henry decided to do some venturing through the bathroom cabinets and found the box of "mommy stickers". Logically, the first thing we do with a mommy sticker is see if we can shred it with our teeth. Since that didn't work, we decide to remove the "sticker" backing.
And of course, lets stick it on our forehead since that is the largest space of skin at this time that is uncovered.And, Tada! We have figured out exactly how to wear a "mommy sticker".
I cannot wait to bring these pictures out for high school graduation! Just another reason why I love this child!






7 comments:

Sarah said...

omg this is freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!!! love it love it love it! LOL LOL

Unknown said...

Ha, that is hilarious!

Briana said...

HAHA! OMG, he is so going to love these when he's older!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

OMG! I laughed out loud. That is CLASSIC!

Erin said...

hilarious......he will freak out when he's older

Megan said...

That is really funny Sam!! He's gonna love that picture when he grows up! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love the pictures! I had to show Paul and we both laughed so hard! It is so amazing how kids think!! They are so funny! I can't wait for our upcoming playdate!!