Thursday, February 19, 2009

Soon to come: Wednesday Weigh-in

So, I am going to start a new segment next week titled "Wednesday Weigh-in's" where I have a topic that I spew my guts about and you all weigh in. I know there are many more people than Briana, Kati, Sarah, and Megan reading so the goal is to get your thoughts on the subject. You can respond as yourself, anonymously, or with your "porn star" name, I really don't care who you say you are, just weigh-in on the subject. If there is a topic you want to hear about, let me know and we will have people weigh-in on it. It can be anything. I feel like I am always asking people to give me their thoughts but on Wednesdays, you are to respond, even if it is just:

"Hello, I have no opinion on the matter." signed Roxi.

See how easy this is. This includes my mom's co-workers (She told me you were scoping the blog out - now get back to work)!

2 comments:

Briana said...

Great idea Sam!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea, Sam! I assure you I do read most of your posts. Sorry I don't comment more, but since I'm quite childless as of yet (and likely will be for a while) I don't have much feedback most of the time. I'll stay tuned for Wednesday's Weigh In!!