
I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Ryan and I spent time with some of our best friends, Josh and Leslie, going to a concert and playing golf Saturday morning. We spent Mother's Day with my parents in WDM. For mother's day Ryan took me to Archivers for a shopping spree. This entailed me purchasing things I liked and thought I needed without him pressuring me to hurry up or limiting my spending. I thought he was kidding at first but he wasn't and I shopped my heart out. Don't get me wrong, I staying well within my means but I got stuff I wouldn't have gotten if I was just shopping by myself so I was more than happy with his thoughtful gift! We headed home just in time to have dinner with Jim and Carol at our home in the evening. I would say Mother's Day 2009 was a great success!
3 comments:
so cute! he has SO much hair...I'm jealous. Baylen's still looks like old man hair! LOL glad to read you had a nice Mom's Day!
That's a great gift! And now I need to look up those olive bards you told me about! You don't happen to remember the manufacturer, do you?
I don't know the Manufacturer but I will call and ask. I know exactly where they are in the store and I will find out for you!
Post a Comment