Monday, May 4, 2009

Croupe

Has hit my son. wonderful. poor kid.

6 comments:

Erin said...

poor henry! hope he feels better soon

Briana said...

Ugh, I hate Croup. Poor Henry! Quinn hasn't had it in a year or so, but he's had it about 5 times before. Did they give him steroids for it, or is it not that bad yet?

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

That sounds terrible!! I hope he feels better soon.

Samantha said...

He is on steroids and motrin. He had a 102 fever yesterday but today there is no fever.

Megan said...

oh no!! I hope Henry feels better SOON!!!! Sounds awful!

Sarah said...

oh man. i hope he is doing alright and you too...summer is coming soon....let's get rid of all this nasty sickness shit so our kids can be healthy for a change! (but seriously, the first year and a half is the worst for illness and it does get better and they get sick less and less often, I promise!) Brynn has only been home sick this year once, maybe twice since she started in September. It will get better!!!