I have birth control living in my house should you need some. He is 24lbs, has 5 teeth, and more energy than you have at any given moment of the day. He is available on loan.
Your friend (and trust me, only a friend would do this),
Sam

I am just kidding, my child is NOT on loan. You may think my child is a terror since I post about his not-so-pleasant antics on here a lot lately but truly he really is a great kid - just ask his grandmas! I am pretty sure he is going though a phase and I told Fitz this the other day that Henry has tantrums that make me want to hide in a closet. I am telling him "no" all the time and taking things away that he should not be playing with and taking him off of items/areas he should not be climbing on. He has more toys than a lot of kids yet he won't play with them, he only wants our "toys". He uses the "please" sign for "want" but can't tell me what he wants and will pitch a fit in 2 seconds. I have tried ignoring the behavior, I have tried addressing the behavior, I have tried redirecting the behavior and now I am just hoping the behavior just goes away! I know, he will grow out of it, but I don't want him to grow too fast because he is only my little dude for a while. He is such a cute little bundle but he is a pistol!
4 comments:
LOL! Kevin and I used to say we could have a great business if we laoned out the boys as birth control!
sometimes we tell baylen we are ready to sell him on craig's list. but we really don't mean it. we've got a pistol too. big time.
I think we all have those moments... just comes with the territory.
They all have these moments and these times....Tyler spends more time in time out these days with us yelling at him, then he does outside those things....it all goes away and lucky for us, they forget all of this :)
Post a Comment