

This is my favorite photo. My two favorite guys having their photo taken. Ryan is an amazing father. He is patient with Henry and is always encouraging him to do things himself by showing him how to do it so Henry learns. Ryan always gets up in the middle of the night if Henry cries for milk or his bink (that is not often) and gets up with him on the weekends so I can sleep in (a grumpy mommy = a bad day). Ryan plays with Henry all the time, making him giggle and letting him climb all over him. I will admit I was unsure what Ryan would be like as a father. All I knew was what my dad is like and for me, that is a lot to live up to. I knew how great Ryan was with the pooches so I had an idea of what he would be like with Henry. And truthfully, when Henry was born, Ryan jumped up and held him for hours before I was sane enough to hold him and able to appreciate him (I was uber drugged and delirious by the time I had Henry). He is caring and nurturing to Henry and I couldn't be prouder of feel more blessed to have Ryan as my husband and as Henry's dad. This is my favorite photo of my guys. :) love them!

5 comments:
Awww, great photos, especially the last one!
Too cute! Love the photos...where's the fam pics?
they come on a disk and I couldn't get them to turn right so i didn't post them...I need to figure out how to turn them
awesome pics Sam!!!
very cute!
Post a Comment