This is my fun trick! This drawer holds all our produce. He takes the produce out and jumps in for some fun play time. This is a good sign we need a climber!
No joke, after this series of pictures was taken, he face planted! I can tell him no all I want but the kid goes back for more. And yes, I know you can put locks on drawers, I just don't have them on my drawers and I am not putting them on since we are moving in 11 days.



2 comments:
Looks like he has lots of fun in there and I bet you can actually get some things done since he entertains himself there too! And for the record, we don't have any locks on our cabinets/drawers at this house and don't plan to. We moved everything dangerous so Olive is safe, but the boys are past that stage and she will soon be too so we'll just deal with things out of place until she's past it.
Don't waste time putting locks on them; we have tie things on ours which is way better than locks you screw into your drawers. The last owners left those on for us - we tore them all off when we first moved in as they made the cupboards impossible to open - for an adult!
Post a Comment