I put Henry in Gymnastics this fall so that he would have an outlet to expend some of his energy. So far he seems to like it. He is in the diaper dynamos class with three girls and another boy. Many have asked me if Ryan is ok with this and he was in full support. His dad was a gymnast in high school and they had an actual gymnastics trampoline in their backyard when Ryan was growing up.
So far, Henry has gotten much better at listening to the teacher and following directions. He is learning to grab onto the rings and bar by himself. He loves anything that involves jumping and anything that involves rolling around! I am glad I opted to put him in the class. He is doing a great job and although he probably won't be an olympic gymnast, he can say his mom let him try anything he wanted.
3 comments:
Looks like he loves it! We're signing Olive up this winter for something for her to do instead of just getting carted here, there and everywhere the boys have to go. I'm patiently awaiting the day when she can start dance class!
We were going to sign up Katie this fall, but wouldn't e able to go to all the classes due to isu football games. Where do you guy go? I am excited to get Katie into a class!
fun! brynn and baylen love that kind of stuff. brynn loves her dance class. i am looking forward to getting baylen invovled in soccer or hockey or something in a couple of years.
Post a Comment