I laughed out loud when I saw these pics. I felt bad for him tho, b/c baylen was the EXACT same and instead of feeling bad for B. I just laughed and laughed. LOL it's funny b/c they just have that look on their face, like WTF? Get me off of this weirdo guy's lap! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA
3 comments:
Oh poor Henry! But those had me cracking up! The poor thing. In that last one he looks so desperate to be rescued.
Poor kid! But seriously, I just burst out laughing in my office!
I laughed out loud when I saw these pics. I felt bad for him tho, b/c baylen was the EXACT same and instead of feeling bad for B. I just laughed and laughed. LOL it's funny b/c they just have that look on their face, like WTF? Get me off of this weirdo guy's lap! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment