Today I had the second annual cookie exchage at my house and it was so much fun! I had 15 women, all who made 4 dozen cookies and we went around, exchange cookies and had great conversation and drinks. Well worth all the effort in baking all those cookies...who am I kidding? My husband made mine!
The fun happened after the party. In my 'not thinking' mode, I was just finishing setting up and stuffed the tupperware I was using in the oven....and forgot about it. You can imange this ends badly. After the party, Ryan and all the in-laws came over for papa murphy's pizza. To make the pizza you have to turn on the oven. We did that, all the way up to 425 degrees....
Tupperware and high heat don't mix well with eachother and I had gooey plastic and toxic fumes in my home. We took Henry over to Jim and Carols, put the dogs in the basement because the fumes didn't go down there, and I opened all the windows and doors on the main floor. Did I mention it's only 10 degrees outside. My house got cold very fast. I just hope I don't have plastic stuck to my chest from breathing the fumes for a short period. All is over with now, the fumes are gone and so is my tupperware. Santa, if you read this, you now know what I need for xmas. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment