This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
more words
Henry has been obsessed with Nemo this past week. He keeps calling him Elmo! We have watched it 5 days in a row already! It's very funny to hear him say words now. I feel like he talks more and more and each day says at least one thing new. This morning during breakfast, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on in the background and all the sudden he said, 'oh toodles!'. Ryan and I both looked at eachother very impressed. Thats a sign that he is speaking more or watching too much mickey mouse clubhouse. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL baylen says it ALL the time and with such inflection in his voice...OH TOOOOOOODles!!! LOL it cracks me up. Sometimes he'll walk over and hand me the remote and say Mouse House and I know he wants to watch it. He was never interested in TV before like 3 weeks ago and now he likes watching the same little shows Brynn does. It's hilarious. He loves Mickey though. It's fun when they start saying so many words. Just wait until they turn 2....it's crazy how much they pick up. yesterday I told baylen to go up and see his dad in his office and he looks and me and says, "office? daddy his office?" I couldn't believe it. the kid said 3 words in a row. can't wait to hear what else H. is saying! LOL
Post a Comment