This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
snow!
There is snow everywhere! It has snowed and blowed all night and day here. We are buried. Ryan and I took turns shoveling the driveway last night and today we shoveled the driveway and the end of the street to get our car out. We have a highlander and it kicked the snows ass! It was so awesome. I am glad we made that our choice for my car so that I can get through anything! Ryan was lucky to have work cancelled but I did not. It's ok because I got a lot accomplished and the people who were at work were in good spirits! Anyway, I just hope the accumulation is done and the roads will get back to being clear sooner than later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment