Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa's helper

Winston was Santa's helper this year.  In fact, santa left this picture on our camera.  We were very lucky to beat the weather and spend Christmas with both Ryan's family and my family in DM.  All of us were spoiled and recieved more than we deserve.  Henry has gotten the hang of opening presents but he does want immediate gratification.  Each present opened had to be played with before another could be opened.  All of the action the past 48 hours had him taking a nap from 9:30-1:00 today and he went to bed at 6:30!  He had short naps and went to bed late the past two nights so he was overdue for some sleep.  With the lack of sleep, that made for a very cranky child.  I have to admit, my tolerance for his crankiness is not good.  I get frustrated really easy and then I feel like a bad mom because I am frustrated.  Oh well, I guess it happens.


Hopefully the weather shapes up and we can get out and about tomorrow.  We are hoping to use some of our giftcards from xmas. :)  Also, we hope to meet up with Josh and Leslie too.  We hope you and your family had a great Christmas and that you spent it with people you love.

No comments: