This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I'm Awake!
I am tired. It's 1:45 and I can't sleep. I haven't had an episode of insomnia like this in a long while. I have a lot of things on my mind. Some include leaving my old job, starting my new job, cleaning the closet outside the bathroom (it just needs to get done, period). I also need to clean the basement up. Ryan and I have wrapped all our christmas gifts and the scraps and such are still all over the place. I need to put the paper away and get the gifts in an area that Henry can't reach them. I have been working on Gems of Hope stuff all night basically because I can't sleep. It's all stuff that can be done tomorrow but I keep trying to occupy myself with stuff to do so that I will eventually wear myself out. I would go release some energy by doing a workout or something but I worked out this morning and quite frankly I am sore. I should just shut my eyes and go to sleep but that is easier said than done. Oh, and when I do try to sleep, I am awakened by my husband's snoring. The poor kid has a cold so he can't help it but that doesn't stop me from slapping him 20 times a night and asking him to roll over in hopes that in the few seconds he stops snoring I can fall back asleep. Ok, I am really going to make an effort now. I hope you all sleep well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry about your insomnia dude! It happens to me all the time. Exact same senario, including the hubby snoring. Just right when you hit that sort of dreamlike state, but you're not totally asleep and suddenly your startled out of it with a snort. Ugh! Then, I start thinking about lesson plans and all the other shit that needs to get done. The Weather Channel helps. Really, after a few rounds of Local on the 8's you'll be so bored out of your mind you can't help but fall asleep to elevator music.
Post a Comment