Henry and I would like to wish a Happy Father's day to my dad, Jim (FIL), and my hubby!

He is all cleaned up for the day! Actually, the day was pretty rainy but cleared up enough for Henry, Ryan, the pooches, and I to take a walk and then Ryan mowed the front lawn. Yesterday we spent the day landscaping. I had a friend's daughter come over to play with Henry in the afternoon so that Ryan and I could work on the front garden together. This was after we went to the farmer's market in the morning of course. I have to say, I was very impressed with the farmer's market in CR this year. It was larger I think and they had the vender's in the street vs. on the sidewalk. The area it was spread out over, made it feel less congested than previous years and the weather we had made for a perfect day minus the humidity - which does not seem to want to go away!
As for Father's day, we sent our cards out to my dad because he is out of town this week for business and Henry's gift to Ryan was really a gift for himself... it was a helmet that he can wear while riding in the trailer that Ryan will pull behind his bike so we can go on rides as a family! So, it's really a gift that will provide lots of opportunities for the two of them to do something together that Ryan really enjoys. I got Ryan an appointment to have his car detailed inside and out! He is really excited about it because it is something he has wanted to have done for a long time. His car will look awesome. We have yet to see Jim this weekend but I am sure when we do, he will like his card. :)
So, Happy Father's day to all the dad's out there and a special happy father's day to my hubby! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment