
Last week I took Henry upstairs to go to bed and said the word, "bed" and he ran from the room and went down the steps SO fast, I had to chase after him! He will also run away when I catch him doing something he should not be doing. Where did he learn the "do something naughty and run" maneuver? He also laughs at me as he runs away! The truth is, it is really hard not to laugh when he does this because although it can aggravate me, he is so darn cute!
4 comments:
I think it's just a part of them when they are boys! It's built in. At least it was for mine, little stinkers aren't they?
I would have a hard time not laughing too. What a cutie stinker!
I agree. Baylen does the same exact thing. I will even start walking after him and he turns and runs with a grin a mile wide! He also takes Brynn's toys right out of her hands and will take off and run smiling and giggling leaving Brynn in the dust bawling her eyes out! LOL
I feel you 100 percent! The same thing happens in our house - but not with the word bed. Instead it's diaper, dinner and bath!
Post a Comment