Well, I had to make a quick post about New Moon. Most who know me know that I have an obsession with the twilight books and I am a Team Edward girl. I will admit Taylor has some nice abs but I am not a beefcake girl so it is not a suprise Edward appeals to me more. I asked Ryan for a 'team Edward' t-shirt for christmas and he is certain I am a nerd for wanting it.
I thought New Moon was better than Twilight. They had a bigger budget and it shows. I will admit, Miss Stewart was better in this movie although her constant sighing and breathyness bug me. Other than that, I LOVED it and will see it again and someday own it for sure.
1 comment:
haha I am a huge Twilight fan myself, but I am totally a Team Jacob fan to the max! I just bought myself a Team Jacob shirt and it's awesome. It's not too cartoony and actually quite fashionable. :) I'm wearing it to school this week.
Post a Comment